[802.3_4PPOE] unbalance adhoc website updated

I’m pretty sure that I have all the files posted and named correctly. The web management of this site is getting unwieldy.  Filenames are too long and too similar from week to week. I cannot guarantee that I got everything correct. The Adhoc participants are going to have to help me help them by picking succinct filenames and STOP SENDING REDUNDANT COPIES. The redundancy is the biggest thing making me doubt that I 100% have the correct files posted.

Thankfully, this adhoc should be drawing to a close so we should only have one more meeting.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force