From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 5:18 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Website updated

All, there were a lot of requests and presentations. To ensure I didn’t miss anything, I have posted everything I received to the website.

For those that requested and submitted slides for September, please check the website to confirm your number of requested and proper slides are there.

There is NO IMPLIED AGENDA from the posting order at this point, it is purely alphabetic based on a directory pipe into a text file. I have not reviewed the slides to build the agenda. Also, I expect there will be a few Adhoc reports. Those are not due until next week. They will come as customary after the opening agenda.

Lastly, I am looking for someone to take on being secretary for this meeting. Please consider volunteering for the position. Otherwise, I will be forced to coerce someone into doing it ;-).

Thanks!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force