[802.3_4PPOE] CHANGE IN MEETING START TIME FOR WEDNESDAY SEPT 10

All, Dave reports that he is starting at 8am and will recess before 10am. He will also need a little time later in the week for a presentation or two not competing against RTPGE.

THEREFORE, 4PPOE WILL START AT 10AM ON WEDNESDAY.  We will have to be a little flexible on Thursday or Friday to give PoDL and hour or so to wrap up their meeting. Adhoc chairs need to be ready to present tomorrow before lunch. We should be able to get through the agenda and adhocs before the noon break.

I am in transit now, I will be at the hotel later this evening. See you all in the AM.

-Chad
Sent from my phone
Please excuse typos