[802.3_4PPOE] Friday morning start time 8:30AM

All, we are starting at 8:30am tomorrow. We have 6 presentations to finish up along with any motions from those slides. It will require strict discipline of staying on task to finish by noon. Let’s challenge ourselves to that as several of the West Coast folks will be leaving shortly after lunch.

See you at 8:30 sharp. Yan is up first with the Classification Signature of Type 2 PD Design presentation.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force