[802.3_4PPOE] 4P-ID L1 Adhoc

All, as we discussed in the last hour of our meeting in Kanata, I feel that the 4P-ID L1 Adhoc still has more work to complete. It has made some great progress under David Tremblay but unfortunately his workload prevents him from continuing his role as Chair going forward. We are fortunate that George Zimmerman accepted the challenge to continue to drive the effort and has taken over as Adhoc Chair. Let’s thank both Dave and George for the work they did and the will do.

Expect to see information from George about meeting information, times etc.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force