[802.3_4PPOE] 4PID ad hoc agenda - last call for contributions

As a reminder, our 4PID ad hoc meeting is scheduled for 8am (pacific time) Wednesday, and it is now 3:30PM Monday – less than 48 hours away.

I have one confirmed request for a presentation, please forward any requests for presentations in the next 24 hours, along with the presentation pdf to reflector at the same time.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)