[802.3_4PPOE] Nov website updated

Minutes have been posted. The allfiles.zip is updated (and HUGE). Be sure to review the minutes as we will approve them very early in the next meeting, as customary.

Thanks to all for the hard work and for a very productive meeting. Don’t let up now. While it’s fresh in your mind, start that slide deck for the next meeting. Before you know it, the D0.2 review will be upon you and then the holiday break in most of the world. I know for me, I come back from the (mandatory) Cisco holiday shutdown and have only one week before the interim meeting in Atlanta.

If I don’t talk to you before Atlanta, have a happy holiday season and a Happy New Year!

See you NEXT YEAR.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force