[802.3_4PPOE] website updated

All, the presentation order is represented by the order on the website. You will notice that it’s not as logically grouped as before. This is because I have tried to give everyone time to present before we get repeat presenters. This is the fairest way I could manage as I am worried that we will run out of meeting time.

The rough agenda will be comment resolution then presentations. We could arrange to jump into a presentation if it relates to the comments and the group decides it is worth the time to see it to enable resolving the comment.

I expect to have my agenda slides posted tomorrow.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force