[802.3_4PPOE] Attachment for comment #79

Hi all,

Please find attached my attachment for comment #79 suggesting to update TABLE 33-1.

I could find it on the web so just in case I am sending it to you for review.

(It was send together with additional attachments for other comments to David Abramson and Chad when we submitted the comments. The other attachments will be sent by separate mails)

Regards

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer