[802.3_4PPOE] 4PID ad hoc meeting - 19 feb or 24th feb?

From offline discussions, and now seeing David Abramson’s attempted text, it is definitely time to have a 4PID meeting.  Several participants should be in a position to have items to discuss next week.

At the least, I will try to summarize some thoughts on how the 4PID and the state machine issues are related, so we will have at least 1 contribution. (I hope we can also discuss David’s text as well, time permitting).

I would prefer to hold the 4PID ad hoc meeting the morning of Thursday the 19th of Febuary, from 8-10am pacific time.

Alternatively, if there are those who would benefit from a little extra time to prepare, we could slip to the following Tuesday, also from 8-10am pacific time.

Please let me know of your preference and any contributions planned.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)