[802.3_4PPOE] 4PID ad hoc - save the time - 24 Feb 8-10am pacific

I have been trying to arrange a 4PID ad hoc meeting before the plenary.  The tentative time is Tuesday 24 Feb. from 8-10am pacific time.  At least 2 contributors are available.  I know this is short notice – please send any objections to me below.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)