[802.3_4PPOE] PSE PI unbalance baseline text and Updated system P2P unbalance results and maximum pair current due to unbalance

Hi all,

Please see presentation and proposed baseline text.

I'll appreciate your review, comments and support before the meeting so we can close on PSE PI Unbalance spec. concept at the meeting next week.

Regards

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer