[802.3_4PPOE] website updated

All, the website has been updated POST meeting, where I attempt to replace the files with updates and point to the files that are called out by motions. The only thing that should be missing is the minutes. These will be posted once I am back in the office and have a chance to scan the attendance sheets to append to the minutes.

Thank you all for a productive meeting. I am happily surprised that we ‘only’ have 12 outstanding open items to close. Let focus and work together to close these items out in May!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force