[802.3_4PPOE] March 2015 website updated, hopefully for the last time

I received a couple of comments about incorrect and broken postings. Those should be fixed. Again, please double check that your proper files are posted –ESPECIALLY the ones related to motions and baseline text.

Also, the minutes for March are posted. Please review and send me any comments. We will approve these in the opening agenda in Pittsburgh.

We made good progress last week. Thanks to all of you for helping push it. Be looking for the announcement of comment cycle number 2 on the draft in a little under two weeks.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force