[802.3_4PPOE] 4PID ad hoc meeting notes and baseline text based on ad hoc call outcome

Attached are the meeting notes of the 4PID ad hoc call, where I believe we made significant progress.

Also attached is a contribution outlining 4PID baseline text based on the result of our ad hoc call – discharging my action item.

If there are any issues with the notes or the proposal, please email me directly, as I will be putting together an ad hoc report tomorrow and  a contribution with the text for next week.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)