[802.3_4PPOE] comment response files posted

Your comment editor has provided every kind of file that you might want and they are all now posted out on the comment site: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/index.html

He has provided:
EZ Bucket comments with proposed responses
Non-EZ Bucket comments with proposed responses
All comments with proposed responses

Both of these are sorted by comment number OR by craft order.

Also, there is a file of the two carry over comments from D0.4. This is a total of 7 files. You do not have to review all, just use the one you prefer.

Remember: it is your job to review the EZ Bucket comments and ask to have ones you want to discuss removed. The deadline for requests for removal from the EZ bucket is 9PM Monday, June 15th. Send those requests to me. We will start the meeting off with comment resolution and the first step of this process is the bulk approval of the EZ Bucket comments.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force