[802.3_4PPOE] Comments 170, 172, 177 withdrawn

David – thank you for your hard and quick work, and for explanations in the responses.  I know how hard it is to quickly turn around hundreds of comments with thoughtful responses.

After considering your responses, and out of respect for the group’s time (looks like we have a lot of work), I would like to withdraw comments 170, 172, and 177.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)