[802.3_4PPOE] web updates

All, the June 2015 site (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/public/jun15/index.html) has been updated with all files presented and with the unique files that were presented and motioned as baseline, either in the comment database or by individual motion. There is one file still missing, for comment #329. I will post that as soon as I receive it.

Also, the comment page has been updated (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/index.html). Four files have been placed there: the final comment database both in comment ID and document sort order, the hold over comments and the out of time comments.

Minutes will not be posted until at least Monday when I have a chance to scan the attendance sheets and review them.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force