[802.3_4PPOE] comments received file posted

All, Dave has provided the all comments received files. One is sorted by comment number (D1.1, all comments received (sorted by comment number)) and one is sorted by draft order. It is your responsibility to check the file to ensure your comments have been received and imported. I provided the link to the sorted by comment number. You will find your comments grouped together as they were imported. The other file is on the comment site if you want to review the comments in the draft order.

Also, Dave noted that some comments already have responses as he started working on the comments before all were received.

Please let me know if your comments are not included.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force