[802.3_4PPOE] EZ bucket instructions

All, we will move into comment resolution after the opening agenda presentation. As is customary, a motion will be presented to approve all the comments in the file http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/IEEE802p3bt_D1p1_AllCommentsReceived_DraftOrder.pdf to resolve the EZ bucket comments. It is your job to review the EZ bucket comments and ask for comments to be removed from that motion.

Deadline to request comments be removed is Monday 8PM in Hawaii. This gives me time to compile the list of removed comments.

Send the request to remove EZ bucket comments to my and CC Dave Abramson.

Thanks and have a safe trip!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force