[802.3_4PPOE] July website updated

All, I have made a final update to the July website. I should have all the files posted and referenced to the proper comment or motion for the editor. Please review to make sure it is correct – especially your files related to motions or comments.

I will be making one more update later next week once I’ve had a chance to scan the attendance sheet and append that to the minutes. I also just realized I did not update the allfiles.zip. I will also do that next week.

I will let you know when I get the comment files from Dave and have posted them.

Thank you all for the hard work this week. We did make another increment of progress though we did have to defer some topics to September. Please work together offline to achieve consensus, otherwise we for sure will miss the target of D2.0 in November.

Regards,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force