[802.3_4PPOE] reminder: October Interim deadline

All, so far we have only received 11 registrations for the off cycle in October – and three of those are me, the comment editor and the meeting organizer.

There are no quorum requirements for this meeting as it has been pre announce well in advance of the 45 day deadline. This meeting will happen and comments will be resolved even if it is only 11 total people in the room.

Additionally, the room booking cut off date is next Friday August 7.

Here is the website with all the information needed:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/catania_1_1015.html

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force