From: John A. Kacperski [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 5:28 PM
To: Andrew.Jimenez@xxxxxxxxxxx; Bellassai, Robert W.; Bob Jensen; David Kiddoo; Dawson, Fred C; ERIC J LAWRENCE; Ivans, Randy; Jeff Silveira; Kusuma, Roy; Nicolas Rosa; Peter Olders; Rahmi Ozisik; Ray Emplit; Ronald Tellas; Shariff, Masood; Stanley Kaufman; Sterling Vaden; Tassone, Anthony T.; Terry Coleman; Withey, James; wjmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bicsi Codes Subcommittee - Working Group Roster and Agenda

Good Afternoon/Evening to All;

We have assembled a very impressive roster of industry professionals to address the items at hand.

Attached is the current list (as of 1415 PST on 8/6/2015) and we expect it to continue to grow.

Also attached, is the agenda with logon and call-in connections, for our upcoming web/conference meetings.

More information to follow...

Thank you,

John K.

John A. Kacperski