[802.3_4PPOE] comment files are posted

Please find three new files in the comments area of the site. One of all comments by comment ID (so you can see all your comments grouped together), one of the EZ bucket and one of the non-EZ bucket.

Standard boilerplate language about comments:

It is our intention to motion to bulk approve the EZ bucket comments first thing once we start comment resolution in Catania (which will be no later than 9AM on Tuesday morning, but more likely starting around 8:30AM). It is your responsibility to review the EZ bucket and request the comments that you prefer discussed by the group to be withdrawn. This request is done by email to me copying Dave. The deadline is 6PM Monday evening in Catania.

I get in around 8PM on Monday, if anyone is looking for me. I don’t expect to be to the hotel before 9PM.

See you there!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force