[802.3_4PPOE] Intended agenda for Dallas

All, we are scheduled to meet starting at 8am Tuesday, November 10. We have a hard stop that day at 5:30. We are scheduled to meet Wednesday at 8AM, to 6PM. The Social is Wednesday at 7pm. We are scheduled to meet Thursday 8am to noon.

We plan to resolve comments submitted against D1.4, review presentations related to closing comments and/or blocking issues and we intend to hold a State Diagram adhoc for at least 1/2 day. I don’t expect time to entertain any presentations not related to closing comments or consensus building on blocking issues.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force