[802.3_4PPOE] Chad missing some of the Dallas meeting

I have good news and bad news. The good news is my daughters high school soccer team just won the regional final and is in the final four of the state tournament. The bad news is the next game is Tuesday and I will not miss that. I plan to fly Wednesday morning to get there to help finish out the meeting. Dave Dwelley and Dave Abramson are lined up to cover for me until I can arrive.

-Chad
Sent from my phone
Please excuse tiping errors 😃