Re: [802.3_4PPOE] need opinions

As you're all aware, PoDL has advanced to working group review. Attendance and participation has historically been difficult, as commenters are often unavailable to attend scheduled meeting times between when PoDL first convenes for the week and when it wraps up. Hence, every day that is available for the PoDL guys to track down and collaborate with commenters before the working group meeting is valuable.

All unresolved comments during PoDL sessions moving forward have to be reviewed in front of the working group, and that is something that should be minimized when possible. I would propose we keep the schedule as it is, considering that a Wednesday PoDL meeting may be a hardship not only for PoDL but also for the working group.

-DS