[802.3_4PPOE] comment files with proposed responses

The comment files have been posted.

As customary, there is an EZ bucket file and then the non-EZ bucket file. You are responsible to review the EZ bucket and request to have comments you don’t deem as easy removed. We will motion to accept the resolution to all the EZ bucket comments first thing when we start comment resolution on Tuesday afternoon.

The deadline for requesting comments to be removed from the EZ bucket is Monday 1PM ET (local Atlanta time). The request should be made to me, CCing Dave Abramson.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force