[802.3_4PPOE] comment files with responses are posted

All, the comment files with responses are now posted:

Dave has already marked 94 items as TFTD. We have two weeks till the meeting. This large gap was intentional to give each member time to review all the comments and suggested remedies so that comment resolution can be expedient.  If you disagree with a suggested remedy and want to consider the comment in the TF room, you must request that the comment be marked TFTD.

The due date for requesting comments be marked with TFTD is Friday, May 20, 2016 11:59pm AOE. You make your request by sending the comment numbers to Dave and CC’ing me.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force