From: "Dylan Walker (dylanwal)" <dylanwal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 12, 2016 at 3:54:18 PM EDT
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] NFPA Conference & Expo Roll Call - Las Vegas, June 13-16
Dear Colleagues,

If you are a NFPA voting member and are considering or will be attending the NFPA Conference and Expo in Las Vegas the week of June 13th, I would be much appreciative if you'd let me know directly.

(Please pardon me if this message straddles the line for appropriate reflector usage.)

Thank you,
Dylan