[802.3_4PPOE] San Diego meeting days

All, I neglected to tell you that the IEEE P802.3bt Task Force plans to meet on Tuesday and Wednesday (July 26 and 27) in San Diego. The planned agenda is to do the work necessary to forward the Draft to Working Group ballot. This depends heavily on the comment load. We know of a few small issues that have been pointed out by the Editor but beyond that, we do not expect a lot of comments. When you are planning your travel, please plan to stay for the Thursday afternoon Plenary closing meeting to support the vote to progress the draft to WG ballot.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force