From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2:04 PM
To: "STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-3] IEEE 802.3 September Interim - 1st gentle reminder

Colleagues,

Reservation and registration deadlines for the upcoming September 2016 Interim Meeting hosted by Ixia are fast approaching.  The meeting is scheduled for September 12-16, 2016, at the Hilton Fort Worth. Please book hotel rooms asap, but before the August 12 cutoff date, when any unsold rooms revert back to the hotel. The deadline for early registration is August 16.

If you need an invitation letter for the meeting for a visa or for entry to the US, please register and then contact the meeting planner immediately after registration.

Click here for links to meeting registration, hotel reservations, oneworld® air discounts and discounted ground transportation.

I look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR