[802.3_4PPOE] November 4PPoTF meeting agenda

All, November will be dedicated to resolving comments against D2.1. As 802.3bu expects a very short meeting, I plan to use the rest of their time on Monday for our Task Force. Therefore, I am announcing that we plan to start our Task Force meeting in November at 2PM on Monday, November 7th OR when 802.3bu breaks for the day on Monday, whichever is later. Further, we meet Tuesday and Wednesday 8am to 6pm and Thursday 8am to 12pm.

Chad Jones
Tech Lead, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force