[802.3_4PPOE] D2.0 To Do List

All, I have taken the comment database imported into Excel and filtered out the ‘TDL’ responses. I then broke out pages for each person assigned a TDL. This is convenient for those working on those TDLs but it is also convenient for other participants to track the open issues – or for those that are hankering to jump in and help!

The file is attached. Feel free to contact the ‘Master Owner’ if you can lend a hand for a particular item.

Chad Jones
Tech Lead, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force