Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Updated presentation for TDL#248

Yair, on the ‘constant’ you don’t want to say ‘generated’ – that is more for variables.  Constants should be simply exist and you say the purpose.  (I also fixed some of the language) I recommend changing the text:

This value is generate by a Type 3 PD that indicates if the PD is single-signature PD or dual-signature-PD.

A constant indicating whether the PD is a single-signature PD or a dual-signature PD.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx