From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 14, 2016 at 9:48 AM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] website updated

All, I have posted all the updated files that I have received. Everything is updated on the website except for the minutes and I will have the final version posted later today.

Please check that your files are updated – especially the ones that are referenced in the comment database.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force