[802.3_4PPOE] PSE Unbalance Specifications

Hey all,

We've been hard at work preparing some baseline to address PSE unbalance requirements and test methods. In particular, we've tried to mimic PD unbalance baseline regarding what is specified in Clause 33 and what is specified in an informative annex.

Please consider and share your thoughts about this proposed baseline.

I've also included a PDF roughly detailing the markup from D2.2. Please be aware that a lot of this text was moved, not deleted, but Word has its own opinion about tracked changes sometimes...

Cheers,
David Stover II