From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:thompson@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:07 AM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] TDL - Use of word channel in clause 33

Christian-

Why do you feel that a new term is needed that is precisely equivalent to the definition of the well established term "link section"?

Geoff

On Jan 5, 2017, at 5:58 AMPST, Christian BEIA <christian.beia@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I prepared a short baseline document in support of comment #26, which addresses my action item in the TDL.

Please review and comment.

Thanks

Christian

<Use of word channel in clause 33 rev01.docx>