Re: [802.3_4PPOE] TDL - Use of word channel in clause 33

Geoff,

The word “channel” is widely used in Clause 33, including the name of some specific parameters (e.g. Rchan - Channel DC loop resistance), and pictures ( e.g Figure 33–43)

In my opinion, replacing all those items’ names with “link section”, even if formally correct, makes the text verbose and less readable.

Thanks

Best regards

Christian