Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Rewrite of 33.2.8.5

All,

We are noticing a few incongruities after looking at this longer.

1) Inadvertent change

"Alternatively, an over-margined value of IPeak-2P-unb, IPeak-2P-unb_max which is defined by Equation (33–14), may  be used."

is incorrect. It creates an alternate definition of IPeak-2P-unb.

It used to create a new variable, IPeak-2P-unb_max, which happens to have a relationship to IPeak-2P-unb. We need to preserve the original wording. This term is only used to form Iunb.

"The worst case value of IPeak-2P-unb is IPeak-2P-unb_max which is defined by Equation (33–14)."

2) The lower-bound template as defined by IPeak-2P (by way of IPeak-2P_unb) now has a third dimension, Rchan-2P. This is not only strange but is at odds with the definition of Icon-2P_unb, which is a scalar.

Is this what we want?

Inline image 1

Cheers,

-Heath