Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Rejected posting to STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All, sorry – this was mistakenly addressed to the reflector… please ignore.

Chad Jones
Tech Lead, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

On 1/9/17, 2:27 PM, "Chad Jones (cmjones)" <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I found this in the reflector:

    ieee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Fred Schindler

    This is the only email address attributed to you in the reflector.

    I tried sending an email to the reflector from an address that is not subscribed. I didn’t get a bounce reply nor did I see the email come through.

    I would suggest that you subscribe those other two addresses to the reflector and set filters for two of the three to send anything from it to the trash (so you don’t get three copies of each email from the reflector). That should allow you to send to the reflector.

    If I recall, you don’t get here until tomorrow? I have dinner with Dawson tomorrow, EA meeting Wednesday, and WG meeting Thursday. So it will have to be late one of those evenings.