Re: [802.3_4PPOE] March call for presentations

Well, those two replies cover 80% of the presentation requests for the next meeting. Therefore, we will move the date out a week.

Presentation submissions are now due Friday, March 10, 2017, 11:59PM AOE.

This means that files won’t get posted until sometime Saturday March 11. I don’t know my schedule for that morning yet, but I will make the effort to AT LEAST get the allfiles.zip posted so that people travelling on Saturday will have time to get the files to help while away the time on the plane.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force