[802.3_4PPOE] Proposed remedy for Irms in comment #385 D2_2

Hi all,

Please find updated presentation that suggest two options for resolving this issue if we need Irms spec.

It also address the issues Lennart raised in his presentation yseboodt_05 on the same topic.

See attached for review.

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer