From: Chad Jones (cmjones) [mailto:cmjones@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: giovedì 9 marzo 2017 20:11
To: Christian BEIA <christian.beia@xxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Clause 145 compatibility with Clause 33

145.2.1 first sentence. Add the Oxford comma after Type 3. Make your comment editor happy. J

That’s all I have. Heath caught the rest (and more).

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

From: Christian BEIA <christian.beia@xxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 12:38 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

Attached you can find my baseline proposal to harmonize Clause 145 to Clause 33.

There is still some text in the balloon notes that needs to be moved into the info boxes.

Thanks to Lennart and Chad who helped me to craft this text.

Best regards

Christian