Re: [802.3_4PPOE] New power saving mode proposal

Hi Miklos,

Please see my comments inside.

It looks as very nice feature.

I support to drive it in parallel to our activities since I dont see that it will cause us delays.

The changes to PSE is minor and it is optional feature.

I would like to hear the group opinion as well and we can do it at the meeting.

Nice presentation.

Regards

Yair