From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 3:35 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: July meeting days

Colleagues, I have confirmed that IEEE P802.3bt will be meeting on Wednesday and Thursday July 12, 13 in Berlin. For those that are interested, you should be able to attend 10SPE on Monday and Tuesday. There is overlap between the two groups but it was minimized.

Remember that the plenary open meeting is Monday at 10am and the plenary close is Thursday 6pm. We will be motioning to progress to Sponsor Ballot at the closing meeting, you should plan to attend that meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force