[802.3_4PPOE] July 2017 Call for Presentations

Colleagues,

Our next meeting is the Plenary in Berlin, Germany July 12 -13, 2017.  Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at cmjones@xxxxxxxxx and must be made by 11:59pm AOE on Friday, June 30, 2017.  Please put this into your subject line: P802.3bt D2.5 Presentation Request.

For your presentation request, please include the following:

Title of Presentation

Time Requested

Presenter, Affiliation

Co-Author(s), Affiliation(s)

The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at cmjones@xxxxxxxxx by Friday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the upcoming meeting, presentations must be submitted by 11:59pm AOE on Friday, July 7, 2017Please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices in the presentations or in request email.  All such emails will be refused and requests / presentations will not be acknowledged.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force