[802.3_4PPOE] rough schedule to September

We did not discuss a timeline to the next meeting since it hinged on the EC vote. I have attached a rough plan for events leading to the next meeting. Dates are not exact but it is close enough for you to plan your upcoming workload.

The initial sponsor ballot is a 30 day review. That should open sometime next week. This should get the ballot closed by Aug 18. I am giving two weeks for comment editor review as we expect a large volume of comments.

I will continue with the process that we assume that the suggested remedies are correct and will only view comments in the room that have been requested to review – using our TFTD tag in the Comment DataBase (CDB). This review will start on or before Sept 4. I know this is a compressed amount of time. Any time recovered by ballot or editor review finishing early will be passed on to the comment review time.

I will send a more formal schedule once sponsor ballot officially opens.

Plan to be in Charlotte ready to start resolving comments at 8am Monday Sept 11, 2017.

Great job all! There is a dim light there at the end of the tunnel; starting to see it.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force