[802.3_4PPOE] D3.0 and the PICS

Hello Commenters,

Craig, Chad, and I discussed the best way to handle the PICS during sponsor ballot.

Since we expect a large number of changes against D3.0 and D3.1, it would be inefficient to try to track the PICS during this time.

As such, we plan to sync the PICS with the text at D3.2 and keep them in sync from then on (when the comment count hopefully has gone down to manageable levels).

As such, we would ask not to comment on PICS tables until we hit D3.2.

Kind regards,

Lennart