From: Lennart Yseboodt [mailto:lennartyseboodt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 1:46 PM
To: Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Supporting cycles of detection and class probe - Comments i-198, i-269, i-406 - Update

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Hi Yair,

Looks good, couple of small fixes to implement please.

Kind regards,

Lennart

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 12:27 AM, Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Update: The added state CLASS_RESET_PRI is already exists, as a result I changed the name to CLASS_PROBE_RESET_PRI. The same update was done for the secondary.

Hi all,

Please see proposed solution that I have discussed with Lennart and Heath and would like to get your inputs as well.

Regards

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer